Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to be a part of making this happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Channel Marketing Manager is a self-starting marketer who partners closely with channel partners, channel sales, marketing, and leadership cross-functionally to drive the strategy and execution plan for programs and initiatives that gain partner mindshare, generate partner demand, recruit new partners, enhance the partner experience, and build pipeline and sales opportunities.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Channel Sales, Channel Enablement, and Marketing leadership and partner with Channel Communications to define and execute a digital experience strategy that builds awareness of Arctic Wolf’s solutions, communicates program benefits, strengthens partner engagement, and positions our partners and channel experts as industry thought leaders. You’ll contribute to and oversee content development needed for communications and leverage best practices to enhance and build on our world-class partner NPS score. You’ll also look for new and innovative ways to create forums for partner feedback and dialogue.
The ideal candidate Is a self-starter with a service attitude who has exceptional communication and writing skills, a partner-first attitude, and ability to create and launch high-impact programs that inspire action.
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA or Remote, USA
- Lead communications, content development, and experience within the Partner Portal; research and propose enhancements and new methods to maintain a best-in-class digital experience to deliver a seamless and operationally efficient partner experience
- Create and execute a targeted Channel Partners communications plan, including management of communications calendar, monthly newsletters, and other channel-focused communications and points of engagement
- Partner with product marketing and sales enablement to shape and develop channel product and program launch messaging, communications, and to- and thru-partner tools based on requirements by partner persona
- Define and execute a strategy and plan to amplify the partner program and partner experience through media sponsorships, social strategy development and execution, Arctic Wolf website, and other digital channels designed to drive awareness and new partner recruitment
- Package and promote integrated campaigns and content to partner community; create and maintain scalable means to empower partners to drive demand. Understand needs of top tier partners and tailor content and delivery accordingly.
- Develop a business case and annual plan to deliver and facilitate an exclusive forum for Arctic Wolf partners to engage and build industry relationships, communicate, and share best practices. Manage ongoing program success and reporting, adjust strategy to achieve goals and create the highest value for partner participation.
- Analyze program and platform performance data to identify trends, make recommendations and build quarterly plans that reflect findings to maximize ROI
- Manage, balance and report on channel marketing budget; adjust spend based on program performance
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications, or related field of study
- 5-7+ years proven experience in B2B field or partner marketing
- Experience working for cloud services/security technology company with mid-market focus preferred
- Comfortable leveraging marketing automation tools and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20%, namely to Channel Partner events
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and project management skills; communicates status and escalates needs with clarity and ease and proposes solutions
- Deep channel acumen and knowledge of channel go-to-market, partner business models, partner profitability, and channel engagement best practices; deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel as it relates to the channel and methods by which to accelerate and impact pipeline
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to drive deep understanding and inspire action
- Strong analytical skills; ability to pull and review reports, extract actionable insights and make recommendations; demonstrated ability to incorporate metrics into a process of continuous improvement
- Manage and report on budget; prioritize spend based on business need and performance data
- Excellent and polished interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Fully adept in tech stack required to generate and deploy campaigns and measure effectiveness including marketing automation, CRM and PRM
- Commended ability to build effective working relationships with sales leaders, sales team members and the partner community; demonstrates positive aggression and confidence asserting decisions
ABOUT ARCTIC WOLF
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- RRSP and 401k match
- Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided