Location: This position is posted remotely only for applicants located in the USA.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative marketing campaign manager. This person is responsible for campaign management, content creation, webinar management, and demand generation programs designed to demonstrate SonicWall as a market leader in the cybersecurity industry and positively impact business growth.
This position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation.
This role works effectively with key stakeholders across our global ecosystem. This person effectively collaborates with product marketing, social media, public relations, web, marketing operations, inside sales, sales enablement, solution engineers, community, and customer service teams. This person serves as a point of contact for regional and partner marketing, collaborating to ensure campaigns are effectively scoped, scaled and measured across partner and channel audiences.
The candidate can demonstrate expertise in leading multi-channel marketing campaigns from strategy, development, and execution to reporting performance and return on investment.
- Develop and manage the development and overall success of large, strategic marketing projects
- Amplify the SonicWall Brand, thought leadership and vision through multi-touch campaigns and integrated programs
- Working knowledge of the demand waterfall and the B2B buyer's journey
- Develop integrated marketing plans, including communication and engagement strategies across omni-channel tactics
- Create over-arching campaigns from brand awareness, market identity, company reputation and trending cyber security trending topics and map those themes to our high-level solution categories
- Develop multi-touch campaigns and automated nurture programs
- Extend our ABM programmatic initiatives
- Create and manage webinars with cyber security leadership speakers
- Test new approaches to messaging, target audiences, multiple CTAs with mixed media and new offers. Implement A/B testing for additional insights.
- Create relevant, target audience messaging for net new prospects showcasing the SonicWall customer experience to drive net new logo acquisition
- Data-driven audience management: Understand our database and apply segmentation (company size, role/title, industry, line of business, IT Decision Maker vs. Business Decision Maker for enterprise accounts, etc...) with aligned audience messaging
- Metrics-driven: Understand the lead conversion metrics from marketing qualified lead (MQL) to sales qualified lead (SQL) to opportunity and revenue. Measure against SonicWall internal benchmarks and industry standard benchmarks.
- Build and manage collaborative relationships proactively pitching strategic ideas, effectively working with PR, social media, web, product marketing, marketing operations, inside sales, sales enablement, solution engineers, community, and customer service teams
- Serves as a point of contact for regional and partner marketing, collaborating to ensure campaigns are effectively scoped, scaled and measured across partner and channel audiences.
- Proactively cultivates a speaker bureau with subject matter experts and senior technology leaders for their participation in webinars, particularly with third-party publishers
- Select and manage third party publishers to increase audience reach, frequency, content syndication, custom content creation, and editorial webinars
- Manage budget and finance policies for outside vendor processing and procurement procedures
- Experience at SaaS companies preferred, cyber security experience is a bonus
- Internal project management systems and process tools such as JIRA and Confluence. Familiar (not an active power user) with Marketing Automation Platforms (Oracle Marketing Cloud – Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Pardot, Marketo – Engage, Adobe Marketing Cloud or other) and customer relationship management platforms (Salesforce or other), and Business Intelligence platforms (Microsoft Power BI or other business intelligence, data visualization tools)
- Proficiency in external webcast platforms such as: BrightTalk, On24, WebEx, or other
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided