Sumo Logic is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Marketing intern to join the Global Partner Marketing team. This position will contribute to the organization’s goals to support and scale campaigns, events and partner programs designed to engage our prospects and install base customers and support overall channel pipeline and revenue goals.
The Partner Marketing Intern will learn the ins and outs of our partner ecosystem and campaign coordination while working hands on with the Sumo Team. Additionally, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders across the Sumo Marketing team (Marketing Operations, Digital, Brand, Product Marketing) to help with projects and develop an understanding of the partner marketing coordination and strategic process.
The candidate must be able to anticipate program needs, discern work priorities, and work cross functionally.. This role will also be responsible for various administrative and development operations tasks, as needed. The intern is expected to work approximately 20 hours per week and commit to a minimum of three months, with the potential to extend beyond with manager approval. The Marketing Intern will also work on 1-2 long-term, strategic projects as time permits.
What You’ll Do & How You’ll Drive Impact
- Assist team with planning and execution of partner marketing programs to include communincations, campaigns, reporting and other channel elements
- Research future digital campaign opportunities and internal partner sales enablement to develop ongoing partner playbooks that drive impact.
- Support channel pipeline analysis to map partner activity to open opportunities in funnel to ensure targeted campaign impact.
- Research assigned partners and identify campaigns aligned to mutual offerings then kick off Campaing in Box adoption and enablement
- Assemble Pre & Post campaign Data summarizing impact and performance
- Research current trends and innovations to recommend partner strategies and tactics for future endeavors in our partner landscape.
- Build and launch GTM enablement playbooks across regional teams. (Sales Development, Partner Sales and Account Executive)
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines.
- Proactive self-starter who is results orientated and deadline driven but must also want to learn and be able to take direction when necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Preferred experience or internships on Marketing teams for SaaS companies
- Ideally you are working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar degree
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, Asana, Salesforce.com, Slack.
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly wage
- Cross functional Marketing team networking to learn the modern demand generation landscape in addition to the Partner Marketing team
- Participation in building a world-class partner marketing program at Sumo Logic
- A culture of learning and customized onboarding to help you maximize your opportunity to learn and grow
*This internship is a period of 3months total.
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided