We’re constantly launching new products, conducting new research, or highlighting noteworthy customer stories. We’re looking for a creative thinker and wordsmith to help us create, edit and share world-class content. In this role you will be responsible for drafting compelling, engaging materials that help to attract, educate, and convert readers – all while being true to the voice and tone of the Wiz brand. You’ll produce assets that amplify Wiz’s story, articulate how we are uniquely positioned to solve our customers’ challenges and demonstrate how Wiz is a trusted security partner. You will work cross-functionally with fellow Wizards to create a variety of resources that help our customers better understand cloud security risks, more effectively collaborate with their security and development teams, and ultimately make their organizations more secure.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas, Austin, or Washington D.C.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help tell the Wiz story through various forms of content – this includes blog posts, data reports, videos, social posts, whitepapers, etc.
- Support Wiz’s content strategy via an intake process and close collaboration with key internal stakeholders and an editorial agency. Help manage content creation across teams to ensure alignment, increase visibility of the content pipeline and help prioritize projects as needed.
- Align content to each stage of the customer journey to educate and nurture customers at each stage of the pipeline
- Ensure a steady drum beat of interesting and creative content, including executing a content calendar
- Share a range of Wiz voices and perspectives – Security content, product updates, relevant events, and more
- Help inform the future content strategy of the company
- Drive awareness and engagement of new content, collaborating closely with Wiz’s social and digital teams to promote via social and paid channels
- Track content performance and engagement metrics
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- REQUIRED: 2+ years working in the technology/SaaS/security industries
- 5+ years' experience in writing marketing related content
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills - We are looking for an expert that knows the best ways to tell a compelling story that engages our audience
- Ability to create reports and analyze data to measure content’s effectiveness
- Willingness to adapt to change, move quickly and think on your feet
- Experience working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided