As the Director of AMER Field Marketing, you will lead a talented and motivated team of Field Marketers. You will be responsible for setting the AMER field strategy and overseeing the execution of events and account-based marketing initiatives to continue our growth trajectory. This role will hold primary responsibility for driving and enabling pipeline growth of Wiz solutions for the North American market across our Majors, Enterprise and Cloud segments.
We are focused on candidates located in Austin.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the AMER Field Marketing strategy and execution to drive pipeline growth across the AMER region.
- Command reporting tools to communicate on performance of marketing programs and activity in a timely manner to Sales and Marketing stakeholders against agreed targets and performance metrics.
- Lead and develop a team of AMER Field Marketers focusing on field strategy & tactics.
- Build out a field center of excellence to enable Wiz business to scale across the region.
- Grow the field motion by being hands-on with execution while mentoring and coaching the team to optimize and maximize efficiency.
- Partner with the sales team on strategy, targeting, and an account approach for field initiatives.
- Lead the strategy for executing data-driven integrated field programs in partnership with other marketing teams to reach target audiences and in alignment with strategic market moments to extend reach.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, including agencies, vendors, and industry organizations to drive customer engagement and generate leads.
- Develop and implement measurement plans to evaluate the effectiveness of field marketing programs and campaigns and adjust as necessary to optimize performance.
- Ensure all field marketing efforts are aligned with the company's overall brand, mission, and values.
- Have a strong goal and outcome orientation to marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years of field marketing experience with direct responsibility of marketing services or technology.
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team of field marketing professionals, including regional field marketing managers and coordinators.
- Bachelor's degree (with emphasis in marketing preferred) or the equivalent
- Experience in delivering SaaS model is desired
- Experience developing and executing successful lead gen and sales enablement marketing plans, specifically in client segments
- Track record of building and driving successful marketing strategies, plans and results while tightly aligned with sales and leadership
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, and 6sense
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided