Marketing Operations Manager
As a Marketing Operation manager at Sumo Logic, you will have a demonstrated ability to effectively assist in strategy and execution from simple to complex multi-channel programs. This person should have expertise in executing successful demand generation programs while collaborating closely with product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, creative team, customer marketing and content marketing.
What You’ll Do & How You’ll Drive Impact:
- Administration and optimization of a comprehensive marketing technology stack
- Help maintain a robust lifecycle of prospects and customers within systems from a data and operational perspective and identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys as well as data privacy and compliance.
- Implement automated processes and templates to support marketing programs and additional internal customers.
- Documentation of business processes, customer journeys, and expected outcomes - mapped requisite data and automation capabilities solutions.
- Enablement of internal colleagues on the usage of our systems as needed.
- Global operational experiences in Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific.
- Deep partnership with cross-functional teams in and outside marketing on business operations and overall strategy on our ecosystem of tools and processes within
- Assist with fulfilling marketing automation requests from internal customers. These requests range from single emails, nurture campaigns, troubleshooting, reporting, events, content syndication and more.
- Conduct special project and “post mortem” support on program initiatives to determine what went well and where to improve upon in marketing efforts
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Advanced knowledge (5+ years) of Marketo, SFDC, and integrations with both platforms
- Proven experience using and integrating MarTech tools to create business operations, data flows and support overall efficiency in our organization.
- Ability to understand advanced marketing lifecycle processes, definitions, dataflows.
- Results-oriented and able to collaborate effectively with peers and stakeholders across teams (Marketing, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations) to optimize decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills and experience with agile marketing and project management software (Asana).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Conversica, Google Analytics, lead routing techniques, and ABX technical marketing, including 6Sense, Contact Acquisition tools, PathFactory, Outreach, and other personalization tools.
Sumo Logic, Inc. empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
The expected annual base salary for this position is $90,000-$100,000. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include (but aren’t limited to) such as role level, skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and experience. In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits offerings, and equity awards.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided