SonicWall is looking for a Field Marketing Analyst in Brazil owning the development and execution of all our marketing activities, including directly driven activities as well as campaigns and programs run through our resellers and distributors in the region. This individual will work closely with the Field Marketing Senior Manager LATAM and the regional sales leadership to support the region’s business goals and targets. Using a variety of marketing tactics, including but not limited to digital campaigns, social media, webcasts, and events, the role will also own tactical execution and analysis of marketing programs.
As a small but highly interactive and engaged team, we look for an energetic, upstart marketing professional, that can work autonomously but loves to interact with others, doesn’t hesitate to build relationships across countries, continents, and cultures, and brings a strong team spirit.
- Support thought leadership initiatives, customer-focused activities, partner recruitment, and enablement activities, integrated marketing campaigns, and events.
- Partner with subject matter experts to help generate content and messaging.
- Report on overall campaign performance and help manage marketing budget execution.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives.
- Cross functional aspects:
• Cross business interaction with multiple groups
• Work with teams across the globe in LATAM, Europe, Asia and North America.
• Ability to interact and communicate with management, colleagues, and vendors.
- Experience working in technology companies.
- Experience in channel environments, managing relationship with resellers and distributors.
- Demonstrable experience with event planning and execution and digital campaigns.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Collaborative, strategic, creative, organized and solutions oriented.
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Project management skills, like goal setting and deadline management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Language skills
o Portuguese native speaker,
o English fluent
o Spanish as additional language is of advantage.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel with knowledge of Salesforce.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, tech industry background of advantage.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided