Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a UK Marketing Specialist ready to make a change.
And now we are looking for you…
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic UK Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of the Arctic Wolf Marketing team. Reportingto the UK Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving programs, managing events, regional sponsorship activation and channel focused activities to build awareness and drive pipeline:
As an Arctic Wolf Marketing Specialist, you’ll be focused on working closely across the UK team, fulfilling the marketing strategy and execution into the UK territory; whilst working closely with our key channel partners to deliver our go to market messaging and strategy; driving pipeline growth in the region. In this exciting and diverse role you will be responsible for creating awareness for the brand, extending thereach within the partner network work through leveraging and executing stand out marketing campaigns to generate opportunities anddrive pipeline for Arctic Wolf. Working closely with the Channel and Partner Team you will assist the education and enablement of our partners to correctly position the Arctic Wolf portfolio by providing regular marketing updates with best practices and campaign updates.You'll also have the freedom to build strong working relationships with Arctic Wolf’s partner network in order to create "better together"messaging and scenarios that our partners can take to market. In this role you need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Have the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points across multi layered organisations and have high levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
You will work closely with other business units locally and globally to drive excellence and ensure all activities are executed in a timelymanner. This position requires an individual who is passionate about driving growth and new business opportunities, is data driven and whois willing to be hands on, proactive and not be afraid to try something new.
Location: Remote, within UNITED KINGDOM region.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of marketing activities to develop the territory
- Engage with focus channel partners to enable them to drive effective marketing programs for Arctic Wolf
- Plan, manage and optimise regional sponsorship activations through a multi channel approach in order to recognise measurable ROI
- Manage event and marketing activities defined with the local channel and sales team (trade shows, webinars, client or partnerevents)
- Manage channel programs for region (campaign localisation, partner training)
- Measure and report back to the UK Marketing Manager on the success of all marketing campaigns utilising CRM andmarketing automation tools
- Plan and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return the required level of ROI
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns as deemed necessary
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners whilst building good working relationships
- Assist with the remote management, optimisation and execution of activity in South Africa, as and when required
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner
What you’ll need to bring to this role:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing
- Experience of planning and delivering creative, demand generation campaigns
- Experience in IT related industry, Distribution, Reseller, Vendor, Channel Experience
- Self-starter with a keen interest in topics related to IT and CyberSecurity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with a confident and engaging personality to build relationships with sales and marketing teams andchannel partners
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and project management skills
- Deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel and methods by which to increase opportunities and impact pipeline velocity
- Excellent at networking and building relationships
- Ability to develop compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance,a plus
- Adept at Microsoft Suite
- (preferred) Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% (as required).
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, withcompelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of thequalifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access andparticipation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require anyaccommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided