Channel Partner Marketing Manager
Sumo Logic is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our Partner Team and lead strategic partner programs with Value Added Resellers and Distributors. You will work with our regional VPs and Directors of partner sales, sales and marketing operations, field marketing and campaigns team to manage enablement, campaigns, and communication that will drive growth, increase awareness, and accelerate partner-influenced revenue. This role requires expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs while collaborating closely with our partner ecosystem through a self-service hub that provides content and resources needed to grow joint business.
We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of channel go-to-market strategies for integrated, targeted and scalable campaigns that uncover new opportunities with and through our partners. This person has set programs in place, developed incentives, understands pay-to-play campaigns, and supported recruitment. This role requires a person who will move quickly and has a strong appetite for growth. As the owner of channel marketing programs you will have experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization with strong partner and alliance experience. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
What You’ll Do & How You’ll Drive Impact
- Run the Global Value -Added Resellers and Distributor marketing strategy that will enable our channel to successfully meet revenue objectives by effectively positioning Sumo Logic.
- Act as the single point of contact and marketing lead for our strategic partners and our global partner sales leadership team.
- Work across product, digital, communications, demand, and field marketing teams to curate compelling content and personalized messaging, then enable our partners with these programs.
- Build scalable, repeatable marketing campaigns that have a broad but targeted reach to our partner audience (including datasheets, case studies, reports, webinars, videos and social promotion)
- Develop joint GTM plans with partners, establish and track against goals and deliver resulting qualified leads to our sales and partner team
- Produce customized content and assets that will articulate joint narratives, clear and engaging messaging distilled from complex multi-partner stories and distribute to our ecosystem
- Deliver a first-rate partner experience. Manage, organize, and track all marketing features of our partner portal; including implementation and adoption of relevant content for the right audience with our strategic partners.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in partner marketing and demand generation developing and execution channel demand gen for B2B companies
- Have worked in a high growth, fast paced SaaS company in a partner marketing or channel team
- Analytical tendencies with an instinct to measure, test, and iterate with an attention to detail and priorities
- Working knowledge of software infrastructure, automation, DevOps, Security, multi-cloud concepts, and cloud marketplaces
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders across the partner ecosystem to build programs, monitor performance analyze, and report results under tight deadlines
- History with partner/channel relationship management tools like Salesforce, Asana, and Impartner
Who Should apply
- You have a strong track record of building and implementing global partner campaigns that accelerate growth
- You have experience with a partner relationship management portal
- You have experience utilizing Marketing Development Funds
- You enjoy moving quickly, building relationships, solving problems and scaling programs in a dynamic post-IPO company
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided