We’re looking for a Senior Regional (Field) Marketing Manager to support our rapid growth in North America. Working in close collaboration with Sales you will define and execute region-specific programs that drive pipeline growth, net new and expansion revenue and support the overall sales teams’ success. This role will cover our US Enterprise and Mid-Market segments in our West Region.
- Define a strategy and execute the delivery of high-impact marketing pipeline programs including field events, region-specific webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns both on time and on budget.
- Lead decision making and discretion regarding event and campaign selection and planning in support of regional goals, aligned to the global MQL & pipeline targets.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of regional marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Be an advocate for the sales region / segment you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities. Carry the flag for your region.
- Vice-versa, be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team understand the marketing department's priorities and strategy.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, SDR’s and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and followed up in a timely manner.
- Be a data driven marketer; you will deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis per region / segment to help Sales identify gaps and make plan adjustments to ensure delivery of the right metrics aligned to sales priorities.
- Participate in Sales QBR’s, join weekly forecast calls and be tightly aligned to the entire Sales organization you support.
- Act as a program / team lead when applicable, mentoring and guiding Field Marketing Coordinators/Specialists and Managers; help the team execute effectively, pivot as needed, and bring a sense of urgency every day.
- Close collaboration with cross functional team members to deliver effective programs aligned to global / regional targets.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 8-10 years+ experience in delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through (field) marketing programs.
- Familiarity with America's B-to-B software market, ideally in a scale-up and / or security environment.
- Experience with delivering marketing programs for the US Enterprise and / or Mid-Market Commercial Sales segments.
- Understanding of how to engage and work with an (inside) sales (SDR) team as well as sales leadership, to support and accelerate them, with a passion for impacting their revenue goals.
- Data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing business / campaign results to provide regional insights and recommendations.
- Eye for identifying trends, fearless of challenging the numbers and ability to look for new opportunities in the market.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- Proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Looker, EventBrite, Marketo and other similar programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills highly desired.
- Be hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- Have a strong desire to laugh daily and enjoy your role and co-workers!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided