All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We're looking for a hands-on Technology Alliance Partner Marketing Manager to build scalable and repeatable programs, develop and maintain marketing relationships and execute on activities with Snyk’s global technology alliance partners.
You'll join our multi-talented, distributed marketing team to help scale marketing activities with Snyk Technology Alliance Partner Program (TAPP) members, a new initiative that offers our partners the opportunity to build, deploy, market and differentiate solutions based on the Snyk platform.
Snyk’s partnerships and native integrations with third-party products and applications ensure developers can seamlessly integrate Snyk security tools into existing workflows, tools and processes.
These partnerships extend the value of the Snyk platform and yield new users, joint product offerings, integrations into our partners’ platforms/products, co-marketing initiatives, and brand amplification.
The Alliance Marketing Manager will help support creating/updating, overseeing and optimizing a portfolio of integrated marketing programs, campaigns and digital experiences to grow the Snyk Technology Alliance Partner Program (TAPP) Ecosystem.
You'll spend your time driving overall partnership objectives and partner marketing goals by:
- Working with our marketing and business development teams to create and scale Snyk TAPP go-to-market programs, packages and sponsorships.
- Enabling Snyk TAPP members to execute self-serve launches / campaigns / efforts.
- Building and executing demand generation campaigns to drive pipeline growth based on joint go-to-market plans including webinars, virtual seminars, blogs, analyst and media activity, and event sponsorships with our advanced and select partners.
- Supporting the creation of joint value prop. messaging for key partnerships, highlighting the contribution by each member while considering Snyk’s market position and differentiation.
- Supporting the execution of joint go-to-market activities, including webinars, industry, user, field events, collateral, industry research/reports, devrel activity, press/blogs for additional exposure with responsibility for budgeting, success metrics and reporting.
- Gathering feedback from partners to improve turnkey campaigns and playbooks for maximum utilization.
- Tracking and communicating the status of partner marketing activities, including progress to date, results, risks, and emerging opportunities to relevant sponsors and stakeholders.
- Highlighting areas of improvement and recommend changes in TAPP marketing methods, processes and tools.
- Collaborating closely with strategic technology alliance partners and working with partner contacts on custom joint marketing plans, activities, success metrics, reports, check-in/planning calls
You’ll report directly to director-level partner marketing and will work closely with business development, developer advocacy, product/engineering, as well as colleagues in customer, demand gen, growth, event, field and content marketing.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives.
You should apply if:
- Have 3-5 years experience co-marketing/working with vendors in the DevOps ecosystem and security industry
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers build secure applications
- You're proud of your content creation, partner relations, program management, marketing and communication skills
- You are eager to combine your planning, service, and execution skills to communicate with cross-functional stakeholders in marketing, growth, developer relations, business development, and product teams
- You are experienced in marketing and alliances with disruptive, emerging technologies and building alliances with Fortune 1000 type companies
- You have demonstrated success working with or participating in partner/product marketing programs
- You have a strong background with technical product and business development teams
- You enjoy developing and improving long-term partner relationships to achieve key goals
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided