Field Marketing Director, America's
Location: Boston, or East Coast remote
We’re looking for a field marketing director to lead our North America marketing strategy and team covering Enterprise, Mid Market and SMB segments. Working in close collaboration with Sales leadership you will define and execute region-specific programs that drive pipeline growth, net new and expansion revenue, thought leadership, and brand awareness.
Through close collaboration with both the sales and marketing teams, you will.
You will have a proven track record for identifying growth opportunities and executing campaigns and activities focused on acquiring new customers and shortening the sales cycle for key accounts. You’re insightful about the marketing operations processes and procedures that are paramount to your team’s success. With an empathetic leadership style, you will be able to successfully collaborate across multiple departments, develop and manage relationships with key players and run programs with flexibility and attention to detail.
With daily interaction with the field sales team, you’re required to have an understanding of customer buying behavior and how it maps to Snyk’s selling motion.
- Work closely with field sales and global marketing teams to deliver pipeline growth, new business, and account expansions.
- Build and manage a high performing and diverse regional marketing team that supports the sales teams’ success across all segments and regions in the Americas.
- Serve as the key contact for all marketing activity for the region, coordinating closely with functional leaders in global teams.
- Deliver high-impact marketing programs including field events, region-specific webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns both on time and on budget
- Deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis for sales leadership to identify gaps and make plan adjustments to ensure delivery of right metrics aligned to sales priorities.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, SDR’s and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
You should apply if:
- Minimum of 12+ years experience in the capacity of a B2B demand generation and / or regional (field) marketing in the Americas.
- Deep familiarity with America's enterprise B-to-B software market, ideally in a scale-up environment.
- You have a proven track record of building, motivating and managing a team of field marketers in a scale-up environment.
- You’ve worked closely with an (inside) sales (SDR) team as well as senior sales leadership, you understand how to support and accelerate them, and are passionate about impacting revenue goals.
- You have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing business / campaign results to provide regional recommendations.
- You’re familiar with running reports, identifying trends, challenging the numbers and also looking for new opportunities in the market.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and can work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- You are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Looker, EventBrite, Marketo, Eloqua and other similar programs.
- You're confident in running customer-facing communications, both for the developer as well as the security audience.
- You love running experiments and optimizing processes to improve impact.
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
- Travel may be required throughout the US, with occasional travel to more distant regions.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided