ISV Partner Marketing Manager
Sumo Logic is looking for a talented Marketer to join our Partner Team and lead programs with our Technology Vendors in alignment with the global ISV partner strategy.
You will work with our regional VPs and Directors of business development, partners, sales, and marketing to manage enablement, campaigns, and communication that will increase awareness, and accelerate partner-influenced revenue. This role requires expertise in crafting successful demand generation partner programs and familiarity with an open hybrid cloud strategy.
We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of ISV go-to-market tactics and execute integrated campaigns that uncover new opportunities and drive growth. This role requires a person who will move quickly, has a strong ability to scale and appetite for success. As the owner of ISV marketing programs you will have experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization with strong partner and alliance experience. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within a fast moving organization, this role might be for you.
What You’ll Do & How You’ll Drive Impact
- Run the Global ISV go to market program, strategize and collaborate with partners to successfully amplify campaign messaging and increase pipeline.
- Work across Sumo Logic’s product, digital, communications, demand, and field marketing teams to deliver smart, scalable content, then enable our strategic ISV partners with these programs.
- Grow, measure and analyze campaigns that reach our target audience (including datasheets, case studies, reports, webinars, training, videos and social promotion)
- Evaluate our partners GTM program options, determine investment, manage establish and track against goals and deliver qualified leads to our sales and partner team
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in partner marketing and demand generation developing and execution joint programs for SaaS companies.
- Have worked in a fast paced SaaS company on a high performing marketing team.
- Analytical tendencies with an instinct to measure, test, and iterate with an attention to detail and priorities
- Working knowledge of software infrastructure, automation, DevOps, Security, multi-cloud concepts, and cloud marketplaces
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders across the partner ecosystem to build programs, monitor performance analyze, and report results under tight deadlines
Who Should apply
- You have a strong track record of building and implementing global partner campaigns that accelerate growth
- You enjoy moving quickly, building relationships, solving problems and scaling programs in a dynamic environment
- You want to be a member of an outstanding marketing team that emphasizes a collaborative learning culture and contribute to the departments success.
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided