Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our Sales and Marketing practices in EMEA to be part of making that happen. This role is a brand new position in the UK market where you will responsible for supporting all financials for the Go To Market organization in EMEA.
Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Primary support for the Go-To-Market Organization in EMEA – supporting the Sales, Marketing, & Channel Financial plans (plan, forecast, actuals and variance analysis). Ensure proper financial controls and processes are in place to accurately recognize monthly expenses. Provide clients with insightful financial reporting and analysis to support the delivery of business and financial goals.
- Create business cases in support of investment opportunities and external partnerships to aid in prioritization decisions
- Build strong relationships with internal customers and act as a trusted financial adviser to establish strategic plans and objectives for the business.
- Decision Support - Work with management to help them understand operational and financial metrics for their business including sales efficiency, commissions performance, and marketing program ROI
- Own monthly and quarterly financial close deliverables and reviews with business partners related to operational metrics and bookings performance
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial modeling as needed to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Business Case Modeling - Design and create financial models including bookings, revenue, expense and headcount that can be used by management for decision making and strategic planning
- Ability to create complex financial models in Excel that show the impact of business changes on a company’s financial statements
- Use strong business acumen to evaluate complex business problems and influence strategic decisions with stakeholders
- Maintain a curious mindset to enhance thinking and reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate with executive leaders in meetings, email and presentations at the appropriate summary level
- Strong analytical skills to break-down multiple data sets into business conclusions.
- Experience in SaaS Finance is a plus
- Experience with using Adaptive Insights and NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- RRSP and 401k match
- Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided