The Marketing department aims to encourage the world to be as enthusiastic about our products as we are. We have more than twenty different teams with specific areas of focus. Our teams are sharp, highly skilled, and data-driven, focusing on customer acquisition and monetization initiatives.
We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
Main ResponsibilitiesBuild your own set of strategic-key partnerships;Research identify, and recruit new affiliate partnerships, targeting both: affiliates that are already in the industry and affiliates that are new to the space;Optimize existing affiliate performance;Analyze and identify under-performing areas, and work with the wider marketing team (CRO, Content, SEO, and other experts) to support the affiliate;Build strong relationships with all affiliate partners (including regular trips to visit partners based across the globe - from Italy to the US);Collaborate with the Product team to ensure partner editorial teams have all the latest product updates and releases;Periodically monitor performance reports and identify issues, and opportunities;Constantly seek innovations - new channels, niches, funnels, and opportunities.
Core Requirements 2+ years of experience in affiliate partnerships/account management and online marketing;Working knowledge of some digital marketing disciplines: CRO, PPC, content marketing, SEO, social media marketing;Strong analytical skills, confident with analyzing data;Solid negotiation skills aimed at tangible results;Strong written and spoken communication skills in English or any other EU language;Ability to work autonomously as well as manage multiple tasks and responsibilities;A strong network of editorial contacts in any market would be an advantage;Experience with attribution/tracking platforms, CRM and automation tools, different web and data analytic tools would be a bonus.
Salary RangeGross salary 1320 - 2975 EUR/month.
Nord Security is a global leader in internet privacy and security solutions and Lithuania’s second tech unicorn. Established in 2012, Nord Security now has more than 1400 employees and serves millions of users worldwide. Our team has a global mission to shape a more secure and peaceful online future for people everywhere.
With that in mind, we built 4 advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordLocker, and NordPass.
NordVPN is the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, used by millions of internet users worldwide. NordVPN provides double VPN encryption and Onion Over VPN and guarantees privacy with zero tracking. One of the key features of the product is Threat Protection, which blocks malicious websites, malware, trackers, and ads. NordVPN is very user friendly, offers one of the best prices on the market, and has over 5,000 servers in 59 countries worldwide.
And we’re always looking to expand our team of :
• Future shapers
• Restless achievers
• Honest communicators
• Team players
What We Offer
• Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
• Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
• Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
• Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
• Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
• More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
• Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
• Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement.