Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist to be a part of making this happen.
The Customer Marketing Specialist will work cross functionally with our Customer Success and Demand Generation teams to design and deliver programs that support Arctic Wolf’s customer engagement, retention, and growth strategy.
We are seeking for this candidate to sit out of our headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- Support event planning and logistics for in-person and virtual customer events, including location research, vendor and contract management, event calendar management, event promotion, on-site logistics, and event budgeting.
- Research and manage customer gift inventory and on-site event inventory.
- Support customer community launch and ongoing operations.
- Support Arctic Wolf’s customer-facing review strategy to gather customer feedback for sites including Gartner Peer Insights, G2, PeerSpot, and Trust Pilot.
- Manage customer communications including a quarterly customer newsletter, product updates, terms of service notices, and other targeted marketing messages.
- Manage customer marketing resources and communications on Arctic Wolf’s internal enablement platform (Seismic).
- Partner with Field and Channel marketing teams to create on-brand customer experiences that showcase Arctic Wolf solutions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ year of relevant work experience (customer-facing experience is a plus).
- Travel up to 25%
- Proven experience communicating effectively across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, asking questions, tracking down answers, and leading projects with minimal direction.
- Proven experience planning, executing, and managing logistics for live and virtual events.
- Strong relationship-building skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing focus preferred.
- SaaS, B2B and cybersecurity marketing experience are a plus.
- Experience with audience segmentation and creating strategic, account-based, measurable marketing plans.
- Experience with Marketo, GainSight, and Salesforce are preferred.
ABOUT ARCTIC WOLF
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- RRSP and 401k match
- Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided