We're looking for an enthusiastic marketing rockstar to build, lead and manage the marketing strategy for the METNA region.
As Regional Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key player in our mission to build Vectra AI for one of our biggest regions.
Reporting to the Snr. Director EMEA Marketing, you’ll bring your passion, business acumen and hands-on mentality to define the regional strategy. You’ll have a great track record of working closely with sales to deliver sales and marketing targets and help us drive pipeline for the business. You’ll also play a big part in partner marketing and be familiar with tactics for engaging and working with a channel eco-system.
- Build the corporate strategy to support the local pipeline generation needs for the METNA region across commercial and enterprise accounts, both direct and with partners
- Fully understand the local sales go-to-market motion, interpret local market dynamics, and develop a robust plan aligned to sales and marketing goals
- Adopt a ‘marketing 360’ approach, leveraging an array of marketing channels and tactics for creative, strategic planning; Vectra owned events, third party sponsorships, direct mail, ABM, digital, PR, social, customer, content etc.
- Track pipeline development, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Provide leadership and input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns
- Ensure feedback from sales leadership to drive alignment of regional marketing investment, balancing marketing and sales requirements
- Align with our PR agency to drive awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning, and marketing programs
- 5-7 years’ experience. B2B SaaS essential
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build cross functional relationships with key stakeholders and closely align with the sales and ADR teams
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot and Microsoft packages
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize across simultaneous projects
- Organised and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans
- Ability to analyse data and present results in a digestible manner
- Budget management experience and the associated processes
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to be proactive, handle some degree of ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Previous experience working in cybersecurity, highly desirable
- Be comfortable integrating into a team and building relationships within a remote working environment
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided