Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Field Marketing Manager in Vancouver or Calgary areas, focused on driving demand with our channel partners.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the Arctic Wolf field marketing strategy in your respective territory. You’ll be responsible for developing the strategy, designing, and executing demand generation events, webinars, and programs that generate opportunities and increase funnel velocity within the territories you support with our channel partners.
You’ll serve as the in-region marketing expert collaborating closely with regional sales and channel teams. You’ll also partner closely with our internal demand generation and channel marketing teams to extend and roll out relevant campaigns to your territory. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for communicating field-level insights to the broader marketing team to ensure that messaging, content, and demand generation programs meet the needs of the region.
Location: Remote, Canada (in Vancouver or Calgary)
- Create semi-annual marketing plans that generate demand and increase funnel velocity in assigned territory with input from local sales team and regional sales leaders
- Serve as primary point of contact and continuously engage with sales teams and leaders to coordinate, communicate, and maximize impact of marketing initiatives
- Strategize, plan, and collaborate with top-tier regional channel partners to develop programs that open up opportunities within their customer base
- Research, design, and coordinate regional partner events that delight and engage prospective customers—from planning and logistics to post-event follow up
- Own corporate event strategy and execution; assess event performance and use data to drive ROI
- Build relationships with ecosystem partners to maximize budgets to support territory demand generation activities
- Share field insights back with corporate marketing team to help optimize messaging, programs, and tactics
- Evaluate and negotiate with vendors including venues, direct mail providers, and more
- Manage and balance assigned field and partner marketing budget for territory
- Utilize data driven decision-making to evaluate results against goals and use learnings to drive improvement
- Collaborate across teams to develop territory specific messaging for presentations and marketing materials
- Perform all other duties and assist in other areas as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-8 years proven experience in B2B field or partner marketing (experience working for cloud services/security technology company with mid-market focus a plus)
- Positive, high-energy, collaborative, team-focused attitude
- Strong analytical skills; ability to measure effectiveness of programs and extract actionable insights
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with sales leaders and sales team members
- Deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel and methods by which to increase opportunities and impact pipeline velocity
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent at networking and building relationships
- Ability to develop compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials
- Ability to initiate tasks and work independently with sharp attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance, a plus
- Adept at Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30%
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided