We're seeking a proactive customer marketer to help amplify customer success stories with Wiz. As our next customer marketer you will be enthusiastic about gaining product knowledge, offering valuable feedback, and connecting with peers. In this position, you'll play a key role in expanding our advocacy efforts, managing the "Wuggies" (Wiz User Groups) Program, and collaborating closely with our sales, product, and customer success teams to identify and promote our top advocates, thereby amplifying our customers' voices.
We are focused on candidates located in Austin.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Uncover new customer champions for case studies, customer testimonials, logo approvals, speaking opportunities, peer reviews, etc.
- Highlight a variety of customer stories across verticals, geographies, segments, and use cases. You will be responsible for customer recruitment, interviews, content production, and customer approvals.
- Oversee Wiz’s Global User Group program, where customers learn more about our product, provide feedback to our technical teams, and network with peers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and product teams to identify and recruit new champions.
- Increase the number of customer reviews on Peer Review platforms, including G2 and Gartner Peer Insights, and promote noteworthy Peer Review reports.
- Educate the field on customer reference best practices.
- Create customer reference materials at scale using our reference platform and drive advocacy activities within our customer community.
- Find opportunities to creatively celebrate customers’ significant milestones and their contributions in elevating Wiz’s brand.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of customer marketing experience within the technology/SaaS/Security industries.
- A willingness to adapt to change, move quickly, and think on your feet.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided